Sunday, May 29, 2011

random thought fourth edition : Rings of Happiness

For the twenty-one years of my existence on earth, I am constantly finding ways to be happy, contented with my life and meet the right person with whom I will share the remaining years of my life with.

I remember the drama I watched when I was still in high school. One character in that drama said that a woman must be able to receive three rings from her significant other to be truly happy and contented. It was more of a symbol of vow that that man will love her and care for her for the rest of his life.

I somehow wanted to receive the three rings someday. If fate permits that the right one for me could afford it, I hope he'll give those to me in the right moments of our lives.

1. THE ENGAGEMENT RING
This ring signifies that the woman wearing it on her left ring finger is soon to be married. It was more of a seal that the woman is already committed to somebody.

This is the style of the engagement ring I want to wear someday :)

2. THE WEDDING RING
This ring is to be received during the exchange of vows the day the couple gets married. A sign that they will each other and be with each other for the remaining days of their lives.
I want somehow the design to be half of a heart for each ring, so that it would symbolize that we will always have each other's half wherever we go :)

3. ETERNITY RING
This ring should be given in any occasion after the wedding day. But for me, I want to receive it after our first child is born. This ring symbolizes eternal love.
I dream to receive a ring that only has design on the upper part of the band to avoid hassle because of bulkiness when it's already put in my fingers. A simple yet elegant like the picture would certainly do.



The rings mean so much and if I am lucky enough to receive the three of those in this lifetime, I would certainly be one of the happiest and most contented girl in the world.

But for now, I think I must wait patiently for my prince cause until this day, he is still out of my line of sight :)



IMAGES CREDIT: GOOGLE IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping by :)