Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 1 of the 15-Day Challenge



<3 My friends call me MHIE, a long-term nickname ever since my elementary days.

<3 I already achieved my goal to enter a school wherein I will be able to impart my knowledge to future generations…

<3  I love to write about random things, I have twitter, facebook, friendster, myspace and blogger accounts and to mention, I am still maintaining my yahoo and google accounts :-)
I am chubby because I eat a lot …

<3 I am single because I believe as of now I still have enough supply of LOVE (reason!!!)

<3 I smile because somebody loves to see it…

<3 I will always love to be me… clumsy, witty, pretty, petty, necessary, all the ironic things you can see within this gigantic body :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping by :)