Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 9 of the 15-Day Challenge


TURN-ONS

The Three M's

- Mind (I admire a man when he thinks faster than his mouths.)

- Money (I like someone who is willing to spend money for me without hesitation.)

- Manner (I am fascinated when a man knows his limitations and responsibilities in everything he does:D)


TURN-OFFS

-Body Odor (I can tolerate a man without scent but could never be with someone who smells like a wet rusted metal.)

-Vanity (I like a man who knows how to keep himself clean but not to obsess with cleanliness than a woman could ever be.)

-A man who does not read (I want a man who would want to go to a bookstore with me than to a movie-house.) 

-A man who speaks bad words (A major No-No!)

-A man who smokes and drink alcoholic beverage (We do not have those vices in the family and we are more than willing to retain our smoke and alcohol free home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for dropping by :)